Please click on any underlined subtitle to access further information.
West Berkshire Council acts as our admissions authority.
We have a relationships policy at Bucklebury. Please click to view.
The details of how we are utilising the Government Catch up Grant.
The school name, postal address and telephone number, along with a contact name for enquiries.
Curriculum content in each academic year for every subject and details of how additional information relating to the curriculum may be obtained by parents. We use letters and sounds to structure our phonics provision.
Schools have statutory duties to fulfil in regard to equality. Please click to view.
Click to read about benchmarking and public sector pay at Bucklebury.
Links to recent reports and data from the Office for Standards in Education (Ofsted)
As a data controller, we have responsibilities which are outlined here.
The amount of the school’s allocation from the Pupil Premium grant for the current academic year must be published as well as:
• how the current year’s funding is intended to be spent; and
• how the previous academic year’s allocation was spent, and the effect of this on the educational attainment of disadvantaged pupils for whom the funding was allocated
Click to read our safeguarding statement and direct link to our policy.
Details about the school’s admission arrangements for pupils with SEN or disabilities;
• the steps taken to prevent pupils with SEN from being treated less favourably than other pupils;
• access facilities for pupils with SEN
• the accessibility plan which the school’s governing body has in place
Key policies are available here. A full list of policies is available from the school office.
The PE and sport premium allocation for the current academic year;
• details of how the school intends to spend the allocation;
• details of how the previous year’s allocation was spent; and
• the ways in which it made a difference to the PE and sport participation and attainment of the pupils who attract the funding.
Most recent KS2 SAT Results. For performance tables click here
-- -- --
Other relevant information